Kari's Chat Spot

Thursday, February 01, 2007

my trip with My Sister

On Friday Night we went to Disney on Ice and I really liked it all the pricness were there after the show me and my sister went to IHOP for dinner I had Chocolate chip pancakes and Sausage and some of my sister's Bacon and to drink I had Apple Juice and after dinner we went home and went to bed and at the show I got a snow Cone and a Coloring Book and a Program and I got to Keep the Cup that had the Snow cone in it and the straw too and when we got home we put our Pajama's on and got ready for bed and on Saturday my sister made eggs for me to have in the morning and at lunch she made Mac and Cheese the cup I Keeped has Airel on it so that's what I did Last Weekend With My Big Best Sister Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home